Anti Human Trafficking Project
Salvation Army Poland
ul. Ząbkowska 13/13, 03-736 Warszawa, Tel. 727 55 44 33,
Declaration of the person interested in obtaining support
1) I hereby acknowledge that the Employees of the Job Verification Point can provide the following assistance:
- - checking the reliability and credibility of specific job offers using available methods or contacts with organizations that may have specific information about the employer / agency
- - assessment of the risk of an offer or employment contract in terms of its legality and reliability
- - searching for all available information about the company / agency that can help the client make a decision
- - presenting clients with all collected data and providing consultations as to how to take up a given job
- - if the client starts work, despite the estimated high risk of the offer / contract, the employees of the Point maintain contractual contact with the client (in Poland or abroad)
- - in the event of a trip abroad, the client will receive all the information found by the employees of the Point as helpful on working in a given country and places where help can be obtained
I hereby acknowledge that the advice provided by the Job Offer Verification Point is of a consultative nature, and its purpose is to explain all relevant circumstances and indicate possible ways of proceeding in the case, and the Client himself decides to proceed with his case. If, as a result of the opinion or the lack of it, there is a damage, then with the exception of its willful cause, the compensation liability of the Job Verification Point and its employees is excluded.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data provided in connection with the use of services by the Data Administrator: Armia Zbawienia w RP, ul. Ząbkowska 13/13, 03-736 Warsaw, in order to conduct and document activities related to the verification of my job offer, send me information materials and contact me in matters related to my planned trip abroad and for statistical purposes [pursuant to Art. 6 point 1 lit. a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (general regulation on data protection, GDPR) and the Act of May 10 2018 on the protection of personal data].
4) The administrator informed me:
a) about the right to access my data, to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing and transfer, as well as the right to object, and other rights in this regard resulting from applicable law;
b) that in the event of obtaining information about unlawful processing of personal data, I have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data;
c) that my data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled, but may be stored both within the European Union and outside it;
d) that the period of processing my personal data is 5 years. However, it may be shortened in the event of termination of the activity of Salvation Army in the Republic of Poland.
I consent to the disclosure of my personal data to appropriate organizations or institutions in the event of a threat to my life, health or freedom.
My personal data will not be further processed I any way inconsistent with the purposes set out in this statement.
I declare that I have read the Information on the rules of using the services.
In addition, I have been informed that submitting the above declaration is voluntary, but it is a necessary condition to provide consultation.
All services covered by the statement are free of charge for the client.